The following fees are valid for the ARES 2013 conference:
|Author registration (please register before May 25th, 2013)||EUR 500|
|Early-Bird registration for non-authors (ends at June 30th, 2013) ||EUR 500|
|Regular registration||EUR 550|
|Additional paper||EUR 250 (per paper)|
|Additional social event ticket||EUR 100|
|Student registration||EUR 150|
- At least one author (of an accepted paper) has to pay the author registration (please register before May 25th, 2013).
- The registration fee includes one paper, each additional paper is EUR 250.
- The registration fee includes the entrance to all ARES conference and workshop sessions as well as social events.
- Students have to show a valid student ID at the conference site.
- The student registration does not include a paper. At least one author of an accepted paper has to register as author, whether the author is a student or not.
- The student registration fee includes the entrance to all ARES conference and workshop sessions (but not the social events).
The registration system is available >>here<<.