Congratulations for your contribution to ARES 2020 !
Please carefully read these instructions until the end as they contain important information!
Registration: at least one author (of an accepted paper) has to pay the regular registration (please register before July 06th, 2020). Registration ca be found here: https://www.ares-conference.eu/registration-all-digital-conference/
Please send an email to email@example.com until June 15th, 2020 that include the following information(needed for the accepted paper announcement on the website):
Paper Title (of the proceedings version, in case you change it)
Authors (incl all authors, that are named in the proceedings version): First Name Last Name (Affiliation, Country)
email address for each author (needed for ACM copyright management)
Camera Ready Version:
The camera ready version of your paper is due by July 5th, 2020.
You will be invited via email to submit your final paper as well as the source files to EasyChair. Concerning the proceedings version and copyright forms please take the following into consideration:
- A few days after the notification you will be contacted by ACM directly to complete the author rights management form (they will send you the form).
- This email will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org please make sure that this email address will not be blocked by your SPAM filter
- Please complete the form asap and send it back to ACM
- When the form is completed ACM will send you the correct rights management text and bibliographic strip that needs to be placed in the proceeding’s version of your paper.
- You cannot upload the proceedings version of your paper before the correct rights management text and bibliographic strip is included in the paper!
- Your final paper must be formatted according to the ACM Master Article Template (see: http://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template). Please use the SigConf Template!
- Please upload the proceedings version of your paper as pdf file and also upload the source file (word, latex,…)
Authors of accepted papers are required to provide prerecorded videos of their paper presentation (1 video per accepted paper). Each video will be checked and then uploaded to Vimeo as a private link. During the sessions, the videos will be played live in the Zoom session. At least 1 author per paper needs to be present in the Zoom session for the Q&A. Afterwards all videos will be made public; in case authors do not want their videos made public, they can use the opt-out option during the registration and the videos will be deleted after the conference.
- Length of video presentation:
- Full Paper, SoK Paper, CD-MAKE Paper: 15 min
- Short Paper 10 min
- Workshop Paper: 15 min, exception: WISI Workshop: 10 min
- Minimum requirements are recorded presentation including audio (to be submitted as 1 file)
- Each presentation should at least include a picture of the presenter, recorded presentations including picture in picture (where you are able to see the presenter as well as the slides) are highly welcome 😊
- Videos need to be uploaded until July 13th, 2020. Please use the provided upload link (received with the proceedings instructions).
- Each video needs to be named as follows: EasyChair ID_Lastname of Presenter_Name of accepted paper
- Format requirements:
- Format: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920×1080
Here you can find an example video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5mxpB1-pwg
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the proceedings manager Bettina Jaber (email@example.com)!
Thank you and congratulations for your contribution to ARES 2020!