The ARES EU Projects Symposium
Based on the success of the ARES EU Projects Symposiums 2015-2021 we cordially invite EU project partners to organize a workshop at the ARES EU Projects Symposium 2022. The Symposium will be held in conjunction with ARES 2022 and will offer you the following opportunities:
- Disseminate the results of your EU research projects
- Meet potential project partners
- Exchange ideas within the scientific community
DATE AND SESSIONS
The ARES EU Projects Symposium will be held within the ARES Conference 2022 on Tuesday, August 23.
WORKSHOPS ARES EU SYMPOSIUM 2022
The following workshops will be held in conjunction with the 8th ARES EU Symposium 2022, held in conjunction with ARES 2022:
International Workshop on Collaborative Cyber Security Education (CS-EDU 2022)
International Workshop on Cybersecurity on Critical Infrastructures Management (CyberSANE 2022)
The 5th International Workshop on Emerging Network Security (ENS 2022)
3rd International Workshop on Electrical Power and Energy Systems Safety, Security and Resilience (EPESec 2022)
Workshop on Education, Training and Awareness in Cybersecurity (ETACS 2022)
International Workshop on Continuous Software Evaluation and Certification (IWCSEC 2022)
International Workshop on Privacy and Security of Multi-Modal Transport Systems (IWPSMTS 2022)
4th International Workshop on Next Generation Security Operations Centers (NG-SOC 2022)
International Workshop on Physical and Cyber Security in Interdependent Critical Infrastructures (PCSCI 2022)
4th Workshop on Security, Privacy, and Identity Management in the Cloud (SECPID 2022)
The 2nd International Workshop on Security and Privacy in Intelligent Infrastructures (SP2I 2022)
- Each person that attends the ARES EU Projects Symposium (non-authors, invited speakers, workshop organizers,..) has to pay either the ARES EU Projects Symposium 1-Day* or 2-Day** ticket or the regular registration fee*** for attending the whole conference.
- (At least one) author of an accepted paper has to pay the regular registration by June 20 (this rule applies also for papers published in an ARES EU Project Symposium Workshop).
- Each accepted workshop will be listed on the ARES conference website, including its Call for Papers.
- Workshops are welcome to invite keynote speakers for their workshop (travel and accommodation costs will not be covered by the ARES Conference)
*(includes the entrance to all symposium and ARES sessions, coffee breaks, lunch and the Welcome Reception on Tuesday)
** (includes the entrance to all symposium and ARES sessions, coffee breaks and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, as well as the Welcome Reception on Tuesday)
*** (includes the entrance to all symposium and ARES sessions, coffee breaks and lunch from Tuesday – Friday as well as all social events)